We love creating safe places for students to develop, explore, and own their faith.
Monthly meetings of middle and high school students are planned with at least two adult sponsors. They experience a mix of fun activities and service projects. This year’s activities include:
- Decorating kindness rocks with positive images and hiding them in the community to brighten someone’s day.
- A pumpkin carving contest
- Made approximately 200 sandwiches to give to our homeless neighbors for their lunches during St. Thomas’ week to host CAST
- Sponsored the Annual Spaghetti Dinner (before the Chesapeake Christmas Parade). The youth decorated the felllowship hall, prepared, served and then cleaned up after the dinner. Money raised went to support the 2nd Mile Walk for the Homeless.
- Hosted a silly/crazy/tacky ornament exchange
- Stuffed stockings to be given out at Judeo-Christian Outreach Center
- Participated in the 2nd Mile Walk for the Homeless
- Movie and popcorn night
- Assisted with BINGO at Chesapeake Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Earth Day walk at Northwest River Park
- Assembled a donation basket for St. Thomas Spring Bazaar
- Attended a Tides game at Harbor Park